Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 6, 2010

My sister



My guardian angel on this Earth is my sister, Karlisa.

She is my bff, my therapist, my life coach, my cheerleader, and truly one of the most beautiful women - inside and out- that I know.

I wouldn't believe that I could be a good wife, mother, or professional without Karlisa's encouragement and although she's my sister, I'm certain God put her into my life to keep pushing me forward towards the path that God has destined for me.

I thank God for her because she is always there when it feels like no one else is, she continues to encourage me when many people count me out and for that I recognize the true value of her being in my life.

So I love you sister! Thank you for being the awesome, feisty, truly phenomenal woman that God made you to be. Don't change for anyone -- God made you with the perfect measurements of "salt and pepper" -- a created a special type of woman to go out and do great things -- things greater than you could ever imagine!

Love Always,

Your little sis

No comments:

Post a Comment